A special design for those looking for a valuable accessory to combine with their own dark love for the macabre, skulls, Gothic culture, and also a bit of vintage. This design was inspired in the Day of the Dead and the Mexican ‘Calaca', which is the figure of a skeleton or skull, always painted and joyful, ready for a celebration. This is an elegant silver baroque version with red.
Check out the variations with the different eyes! if you would like a different combination of eyes not set here, different front and backs, or even a new thing for an eye, please request a custom order!
The bag itself is big, strong, and useful, it can accompany you to work, to the grocery store, school, college, library, gym or shopping, and can carry as much as 11 pounds comfortably. Tote bags are also particularly great for *not* using plastic bags, with the additional benefit of looking way better.
Brand new and freshly printed and sewed for you at the moment you order. Do please remember that screen colours and actual printing colours may vary somewhat.
Other specifications and notes:
• This design has same front and back.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric. Easy to clean, it will last you a long time.
• Dual Handles 100% natural cotton bull denim. Length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Bag size 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm), Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l), Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Designed around the world, with love and wickedness, by me :P
• Tote bag made and printed in the United States
Remember: at the end of its life, don’t trash it!! donate it to an organization or put it to recycle. Remember that one reusable bag is worth at least 10000 plastic trash-able ones, plus all the other usable things it can become after is recycled.
Looking for a custom design? I love making nightmarish designs real, let me know!
Also check the same design printed on other items in my shop!
On check out, let me know in the notes which eye variation you prefer! else the default shown in the first image will be delivered.